Wiley will be running a training session on the 15th of February. The Training starts at 10 am (CET) and lasts about an hour. The session is free to attend but registration is needed.
Author Workshop: How to publish in Wiley Open Access Journals - EISZ
- What is Open Access and what are the benefits?
- Author workflow: how to submit a manuscript to an Open Access journal and getting the APC covered through an existing agreement with your institution
- Publication tips for authors:
- Why publish?
- Submission and review: what to expect?
- Writing tips
- Tools for authors: Author Services and Wiley Editing Services
There will be also time for Q&A at the end of the session.
Source/author of illustration: