Jessica Benton presents the Primary Sources package for the GALE Reference Complete database. The webinar will be held in English on the 10th of June 2022, starting at 2 p.m.
- Short introduction to Gale
- What are Primary Sources and their relevance/importance to historical research
- Brief overview of Digital Humanities
- Archive spotlight (archives to be confirmed)
- Brief demonstration of Gale Primary Sources and Learning Centers.
The webinar is free, but registration is required. To participate, a link will be sent to the email address provided at the end of the registration period. Registration until June 9, 2022, 12 p.m.